Getting ECA for Canadian PR application

eca image

A mandatory requirement as part of the CRS express entry based Canadian Permanent residency is getting your Education Qualifications accredited to determine the Canadian equivalent - 

Tips & Tricks

Here are some best practices that we recommend  

1. If your highest degree (or education completion) is from Canada, you do not need an ECA

2. Only 3 institutions are recognised

WES World Educational Services
CES Comparative Educational Services
ICAS International Credential Assessment Service of Canada

3. You need to apply and the completed Reference Number is needed for the PR application; hence do this at the earliest since it'll take a few weeks.

4. ECA report should not be older than 5 years from the date of application.

5. Higher your educational qualification, higher the score in the Express Entry system - 

6. Only the highest degree needs to be assessed, so do not waste time doing all of them!



We hope you are successful in getting the necessary ECA report easily & quickly as part of the CRS Express entry program ( Do let us know in the comments section if these tips were useful to you. Best of luck!